February 13, 2023
Soldiers’ Angels offers food assistance to low-income and at-risk Veterans, active duty Service Members, Guardsmen, and Reservists through the Soldiers’ Angels Military and Veteran Food Distributions.These events are currently held in six cities across the country and provide approximately 75 lbs. of food to roughly 200 Military and Veteran families each month.
Military and Veteran Food Distributions at Soldiers’ Angles are something our organization takes great pride in. Although we want nothing more than to be able to provide food assistance to all Service Members and Veterans in need, at this time we are only able to register 200 per month, per site.
If you are located in one of the cities where our monthly Military and Veteran Food Distributions are held, but were unable to get on the registered list or wait list for the upcoming event, we have outlined additional food resources by city below.
Click the name of the city to review additional food resources available in or near that location.
- Atlanta Community Food Bank | 3400 North Desert Drive, Atlanta, GA 30344 | 404-892-3333 or Text FINDFOOD (COMIDA for Spanish) to 888-976-2232
- Hope Atlanta | 458 Ponce de Leon Ave, NE, Building B, terrace Level, Atlanta, GA 30308 | 817-7070 or 404-574-1693
- Atlanta Mission | 2353 Bolton Rd. NW, Atlanta, GA 30318 | 404-588-4000
- Shifa Free Clinic | 1092 Johnnie Dodds Blvd, Ste 108, Mount Pleasant, SC, USA | 843-352-4580
- Deer Park Baptist Church | 8875 Old University Blvd North Charleston, SC 29406 | 843-553-1172
- Salvation Army Service Unit – Charleston County Program | 2135 Ashley River Rd Charleston, SC 29407 | 843-747-5271
- City Harvest Food Bank – Volunteers of America (voacolorado.org) | 2877 Lawrence Street, Denver, CO 80205 | 303-297-0408
- Food Bank of the Rockies | 10700 E. 45th Ave., Denver, CO 80239 | 303-371-9250
- Twin Parishes Food Bank | 3663 N. Humbolt St., Denver, CO 80205 | 303-294-0694
- Bienvenido’s Food Bank | 2224 W. 32 Ave., Denver, CO 80211 | 303-433-6328
- Church For All Nations – Food Pantry | 6450 Templeton Gap Rd., Colorado Springs, CO 80923 | 719-591-1800
- My Neighbor’s Cupboard | 409 Broadway, Penrose, CO 81240 | 719-494-6584
- Care And Share Food Bank | 100 Greenhorn Dr., Pueblo, CO 81004 | 719-296-6995
- Mercado Food Hub Pantry |2826 Bagley Ave. Detroit, MI 48216 | (Julie Ptasznik) 866-453-2637 ext. 245
- Capuchin Soup Kitchen | 1820 Mount Elliott St. Detroit, MI 48207 | (313) 579-2100
- Forgotten Harvest | 15000 W. Eight Mile Rd. Oak Park, MI 48237 | (248) 967-1500
- Community Food & Outreach Center | 150 W Michigan Street Orlando, FL 32806 | 407-650-0774
- Prince of Peace Orlando | 1515 S Semoran Blvd. Orlando, FL 32807 | 407-277-3945
- Human Crisis Center | 5514 Edgewater Drive Orlando, FL 32810 | 407-521-7750
- West Avenue Compassion | 10715 West Avenue, San Antonio, Texas 78213 | 210-573-2847
- Catholic Charities-St. Stephen’s Care Center Food Pantry | 2127 S. Zarzamora St, San Antonio TX 78207 | 210-226-6178
- Coker United Methodist Church-Coker Food Pantry | 231 E North Loop Rd, San Antonio TX 78216 | 210-494-3455
If you have any additional questions feel free to reach out to our main office at 210-629-0020, or if you’d like to register to one of our future Military and Veteran Food Distributions events, click here.