Your generous donation directly helps our military service people and their families
Our service members, military families and veterans have made and continue to make remarkable personal sacrifices for our country. When you give to Soldiers' Angels, you help make a personal sacrifice for them. Your contributions matter!
Soldiers' Angels offers many ways for you to make a difference in the lives of our military service people and their families:
- Donate Online - Online giving is fast, easy and secure.
- By Mail - Whether it's $5 or $500, monetary gifts sustain our organization.
- Cause-Related Marketing Projects - Cause-Related Marketing is a great way to associate with a well-known organization and reach new audiences with information about your product and services.
- Planned Giving - A planned gift is any major gift, made during your lifetime or at death, as part of your overall financial and/or estate planning.
- Combined Federal Campaign - Soldiers' Angels is proud to be a part of the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC), an effort to encourage philanthropy among United States Government employees.
- Cars and Other Non-Cash Gifts - Donations of goods and services, also known as in-kind gifts, are extremely valuable to Soldiers’ Angels.
- Become a Community Partner - Groups of people, such as businesses, civic groups, etc., who team up to help support our efforts.
- Become a Holiday Community Partner - Provide cards, letters, and stuffed stockings to our troops and veterans during the holidays.
- Other Ways to Give - Our amazing partners sponsor different opportunities throughout the year that offer you a variety of ways to support Soldiers' Angels. You can even support us while you're shopping at Amazon or buying or selling your home!