Soldiers' Angels has many wonderful programs to support our military families, deployed service members, wounded service members and veterans. Our programs are broken into categories based on the population they serve. Soldiers' Angels offers programs for wounded, deployed, families, and others. Most of our programs could not be possible without the support of the wonderful Angels who dedicate their time, money and talents, to the organization.
Below is a list of the various programs and teams. Click a link and read more about the program, how it works and how you can get involved!
- Adopt-A-Family Team - Support a military family this holiday season.
- Living Legends Team - Support and comfort the loved ones left behind when a warrior falls while in the performance of military duty.
- Operation Top Knot Team - Support expectant spouses of deployed service members and expectant active duty female service members by providing virtual baby showers.
- Sewing and Crafting Team - Support veterans, service members and their families by creating handmade gifts.
- Women of Valor Team - Support female caregivers of Post 9/11 wounded, ill and injured service members.