Soldiers' Angels Programs and Teams
Soldiers' Angels has many wonderful programs to support our military families, deployed service members, wounded service members and our veteran. Our programs are broken into categories based on the population they serve. Soldiers’ Angels offers programs for wounded, deployed, families, and other. Most of our programs could not be possible without the support of the wonderful Angels who dedicate their time, money and talents, to the organization.
Below is a list of the various programs and teams. Click a link and read more about the program, how it works and how you can get involved!
- Deployed Adoptions Team - Individualized support throughout deployment
- Angel Bakers - Homemade treats for the deployed
- Chaplain Support Team - Help chaplains support the troops
- Ladies of Liberty - Extra TLC for deployed females
- Letter Writing Team - Personal letters for the deployed
- SA Germany - Supporting medevac'd wounded/ill and medical staff at Landstuhl
- Valour-IT - Providing adaptive laptops for the severely wounded or injured.
- VA Hospital Support – Support provided at various VA medical facilities nationwide to improve the living conditions and morale of hospitalized or struggling veterans.
- Living Legends - Comforting the loved ones left behind when a warrior falls on the battlefield.
- Operation Top Knot - Handmade gifts & virtual baby showers
- Adopt-A-Family – Holiday adoption program to support a family's holiday needs.
- Women of Valor – Providing support to female caregivers of Post 9-11 wounded, ill and injured service members.
- Sewing and Crafting Team – Handmade blankets, scarves and pillowcases
- Cards Plus Team - Extra TLC for soldiers and families